Submitted by Abid Shaikh and Divya Chadha, LYNK Headphones are concept study inspired by a skateboarder lifestyle. Skateboarding is not just a sport, it contributes to bring revolution in fashion, language, and music. This concept headphones are the first designed specifically for skateboarders.
Designed as wireless headphones with Bluetooth connectivity, this music device connects to any Bluetooth compatible gadgets such as your smartphones, iPods, or any other music players. The special feature of this device is the ability to swap earpieces with others, giving users the freedom to customize their headphones with vibrant colors. This also means skateboarders can build bond through music.
Designers : Abid Shaikh and Divya Chadha
- Music without wires: No more wires. Go wireless with Bluetooth connectivity with your gadgets (Phone, mp3, etc.).
- Detachable earpiece: Detach and swap for different shades with Smart
snap & magnetic plate.
- Comfortable cushion buds: Designed to enclose your ears within the
cushioned buds so that you don’t miss any detail with powerful sound environment
- Refreshing colors
- Smart grip: A blend of 2 materials giving the rugged edge and a proper grip for your hands
- Show-Off: Why hide when you can show-off? Glow in the dark and let LYNK
make the statement
Tuvie has received “LYNK Headphones” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.