Planners come and go, but the SORA Planner, the reusable planner for life, is here to stay. SORA’s unique whiteboard pages are smudge-proof and reusable for years. It’s a modern take on the traditional planner, specifically designed to help with organizing your professional, personal, and creative endeavours. SORA was created to stimulate goal-oriented and idea-driven scheduling over and over again.
SORA is a multi-sectional planner composed of:
- 1x Yearly Planner – See your entire year and plan weeks in advance.
- 2x Monthly Planner – Plan for the current, and upcoming month. See what’s happening right now and look back on what you have accomplished.
- 2x Weekly Planner – Organize your tasks and events in detail for the current, and upcoming week.
- 2x Wellness Tracker – Track your health and fitness to easily set goals and improve your overall wellness.
- 5x Habits Tracker – Track up to 5 habits at the same time.
Blank, Lined, Dot-Grid Pages – Includes 6 blank pages, 6 lined pages, and 6 dot-grid pages.
Made of recycled materials that are water-resistant and highly durable for continuous usage, it’s the ultimate eco-conscious planner that will help simplify and improve your life. The innovative binding system also allows you to remove and reattach pages for maximum customization and resembles both a wire-bound book and a ring binder which allows it to fold back on itself to save desk space. Every SORA Planner from IPPINKA will come with one Staedtler Lumocolor® correctable 305 F Dry Erase Pen in Black. The fine tip makes it easy to write in detail and includes a dry-erase wiper on the back of the pen for quick corrections.
With open-dated calendars that will help you efficiently plan both long and short term, combined with wellness and habit trackers that can guide you through tracking your goals, and a dedicated section for extra pages for you to be creative, everything you need to plan your life is within SORA. [Pre-Order]
Tuvie has received “SORA Planner” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.