42m “Solar Dream” Catamaran, just like its name, it is a dream catamaran specially designed to be ecological, functional, spacious for sure, while keeping running costs efficient. This project is the result from a collaboration with Ned Ship Group, a Turkish based company that’s known for their experience in zero emission yachts and solar powered catamarans.
Featuring a large 360-square meter solar cell area, this catamaran has a hybrid propulsion solution and e-engines for slow cruising. The mast height is adjustable, cruising under bridges shouldn’t be a problem. The spacious 580sqm interior offers luxurious experience to the passengers. A green and beautiful icon of the sea.
Designer : Dennis Ingemansson Design
- LOA 42.00m
- Beam 12.50m
- Draught 2.75m
- Solar cell areas of approx 360 square meters
- Gross Tonnage – approx 1000 GT
- Max speed – approx 22 knots
- Engines 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M70
- Also available in hybrid power system
- Double owner suites – to be merged upon request
- 8 guests in 2 guests rooms + double owner’s suites
- 4 crew + captain
- Construction: composite/carbon