Wasted is the new LED watch from TokyoFlash. You’ll get beautiful hyper energetic mix of bright light and colors that overpower your mind. At first, checking time on this watch might look confusing, but actually the time is easy to read at a glance. A touch of the button will initiate the twisted display and the current time will flash for a short time to direct you. Hours are shown on the outside in the same position as numbers on a clock, groups of five minutes on the inside and single minutes in the center from bottom to top.
Wasted LED watch is USB rechargeable, just connect it to your computer for 3.5 hours for one full charge that can last for 1 month. There are 300 charges in one battery.
- Displays the time
- Plastic case & PU strap
- USB rechargeable: connect to your computer with cable provided
- LED animation option (can be turned off)
- Clasp: simple stainless steel belt style buckle
- Minimum wrist size: 100 mm (approx.)
- Maximum wrist size: 200 mm (approx.)
- Case dimensions: 34 mm x 46 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 40 grams
- Battery: LIR2032 rechargeable & replaceable watch battery
- Japanese and English instructions
- One year manufacturer’s warranty