It’s amazing how technology evolves every single day, Samsung has released Samsung Galaxy Android Powered Digital Camera. It might be the new thing since Nikon also has recently released android powered camera, Nikon Coolpix S800c. However, it would be a logical step for Samsung to release this gadget in digital camera market, I mean, Samsung already produces digital cameras and Android smartphones. It’s an innovative camera that combines compact sized digital camera with the interactive capabilities of Google’s android technology.
Samsung Galaxy Android Powered Digital Camera specifications:
- Beautiful 4.8-inch capacitive touchscreen HD Super Clear Touch Display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- 8GB built in storage, but you can also use microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- 16.3 megapixel BSI sensor
- 23mm equivalent F/2.8 lens with 21x optical zoom
- ISO settings: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Mobile data: 3G (HSPA+ 21 Mbps) and 4G capable: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1,650 mAh battery
From : Samsung
Gadgets and telecoms giant New Samsung divisions out into the world of electronic cameras with New Samsung Galaxy camera which a small and compact photographic camera that runs on Googles flexible Android technology.
The camera is great for the casual photographer as it’s packed full of useful features that can make it a lot easier to take simple shot.