Fun and reliable, Porsche e-Bike Cross would be an ideal personal vehicle that will guide you safely through everyday life. This sports electric bike unleashes its true strength off the asphalt. Every single component has been designed for rough terrain, the high quality materials are capable to handle harsh environment. That’s why it’s possible to extend this everyday bike into tours or trail adventures bike, allowing you to discover adrenaline-charged Porsche driving feeling on two wheels.
In collaboration with Rotwild, Porsche e-Bike Cross comes with a full-suspension carbon frame designed by Studio F. A. Those robust wheels are from Crankbrothers that ensure maximum directional stability off the beaten track. This new sport bike from Porsche Design is an attempt to emulate the legendary flyline of the 911 in design, it was also manufactured with the same passion for detail. The innovative component integration delivers an ideal balance between performance and elegance, ride your bike around the city with style, it’s a nice companion that would electrify your personal lifestyle.
- Full-suspension carbon frame with 100 mm spring deflection designed by Studio F. A. Porsche.
- SHIMANO EP8 motor with max. 85 Nm torque.
- Mechanical SHIMANO XT 12-speed rear derailleur.
- MAGURA MT Trail disc brakes.
- FOX Float DPS rear shock.
- FOX 34 Float Performance suspension fork with 120 mm spring deflection
- CRANKBROTHERS Highline 3 height-adjustable seat post with handlebar remote control.
- 504 Wh capacity
- Range [approx.]: 100km [ECO]/75km [TRAIL]/50km [BOOST].
- Charging: 80% in approx. 2 ½ hours, from 0 to 100% in approx. 4 hours.
- Battery range: These are approximate values. The actual range depends on several different factors.