Joey Roth launched his cool speaker back in 2010, it was a cool ceramic speaker with least “tech-y” materials. It was instant sold out. Now he is re-imagining this iconic speaker design for a new decade with Bluetooth enabled and redesigned materials, also it has expanded its colorways now. Only limited quantities available, Joey decided to use crowd-funding campaign to support this project comes to life.
Started during 2020 pandemic, Joey was at home all day just like many of you. However, instead of doing nothing, he reflected his work experience for most of his career and got back to this speaker project. This ceramic speaker was one of his favorite designs, he believes that it can be pretty calming and stress relieving hearing your favorite music from this artistic speaker. Designed in San Francisco, manufactured in Taiwan, Ceramic Speaker has Bluetooth 5.0 connection that supports all Bluetooth devices from music players, computers, to turntables.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connection
- Amplifier: 20 W/ channel T-amp, 89 dBA
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz–20 kHz
- Play both speakers in stereo
- Driver: 4″ paper diaphragm, aluminum phase plug, neodymium magnet, die-cast basket
- Power Input: AC 100–240V, 50–60 Hz
- Materials: Baltic birch, 304 aluminum, cork
- Signal Path Completely analog. As short as possible. No DSP or filters. Oxygen-free copper wiring source to driver
Designer : Joey Roth