Lee Rosario has submitted his latest concept hypercar to Tuvie, it’s a single-seater racing car inspired by the latest Formula 1 hybrid technology. You can read his explanation below.
The Icon G2 or Generation 2, is the latest concept hypercar in the Hyperlight brand of design innovations. The Icon G2 is a single-seater track focused hypercar inspired by futuristic designs such as the Mercedes-AMG Project One, Porsche Mission E (Taycan), Koenigsegg Jesko and Hennessey Venom F5. Centered around a “living and breathing” technology platform underneath the skin, the G2 is a living 1800hp machine designed to interpret and adapt to a multitude of subtle environmental changes within a fraction of a second.
Icon G2 Features
- AI Drive assist platform enhances driver reaction times and corrects for driver error in extreme performance situations.
- A “living and breathing” regenerative exterior which “heals” dents, scrapes and up to major impact situations (memory shape tech).
- Self diagnostic and self healing systems for crucial mechanical systems (requires purchase of some raw materials).
- 100% Reusable 3D printed parts.
- Cam-less Freevalve V6 Hybrid Engine System (30% more powerful and 70% more efficient).
- Dyson Air Blade wiperless windshield cleaning system.
- “Breathable” gills located behind the front wheels use conductive airflow to help power electric systems and air filtration systems.
- Keyless Biometric DNA touch access and startup.
- Rupture-resistant magnetic run safe high-performance tires.
- Magnetic carbon breaking system for precise stopping power.
- Holographic cockpit HUD and intelligent self-drive systems.
- Adaptable electrically charged uniflex rear carbon composite spoiler and aerodynamic body kit.
- Holographic rear projection screen signals and informs other drivers behind the vehicle.
Tuvie received “Icon G2 Concept Hypercar” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.