Lee Rosario has submitted his latest project to Tuvie: Hyperlight Tauro Concept Hypercar. It’s a futuristic car design with intention to explore possible future vehicle capabilities and technologies that would revolutionize the way we think about ultra luxury sports vehicle industry. It’s a design study in possible future of electric transportation with enhanced technologies. This concept hypercar was inspired by nature and its millions of years in evolution.
Lee Rosario explains “Tauro means shark in Catalan, I looked to the ocean’s natural apex hunters for inspiration for many of its design features…harnessing the raw power of nature’s natural design.”
Tauro is a fully autonomous electric hypercar that knows no boundaries. Through its various recharging facilities, it doesn’t need to stop to recharge. It is constantly updatable, both digitally and physically and it has self-healing feature through its biomechanical carbon low drag “shark skin”.
The proposed magnetic traction system utilizes a specialized powered wheel and powered road infrastructure that literally keeps it glued to the ground all through the top end at speeds never reached before in commercial super car production. Specially designed sections of magnetic powered highways increase its top speed exponentially, including added vertical wall driving capabilities. The Hyper Light Tauro is another development in the exciting potential advancements in future vehicle technologies. The following features include:
- Limitless range thanks to Multi-level lithium-ion battery recharge systems (kinetic brakes, wind gills, solar and magnetic recharge. Other than standard maintenance, eliminates the need for stop and go recharging.
- Magnetic propulsion rims.
- Fully self-healing ultralight biometric titanium carbon “shark skin” for superior strength and superior drag reduction at high speeds.
- Specialized magnetic propulsion rims and wheels designed for speeds of up to 350mph (563kph) on specialized magnetic grip roads and 250mph (402kph) on standard roads.
- Fully wireless updatable software interface and vehicle management systems.
- Intelligent A.I. biometric cpu with predictive vehicle control, systems management and human well being systems.
- Jet fighter two person seating arrangement.
- Holographic projection exterior lighting.
- Aerodynamic plasma headlight/tail light system.
- Adjustable privacy cockpit window goes from carbon glass to fully opaque at driver’s command.
Tuvie has received “Hyperlight Tauro Concept Hypercar” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.