Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

WinnerGear has managed to get their latest project, MicFlip, fully funded through a crowdfunding campaign. MicFlip is fully reversible micro USB cable so you can simply plug the cable into your mobile devices without having to worry whether you insert it correctly or not. This little thing might sound so simple yet it can be frustrating when you try to insert your cable but always end up with wrong orientation. With MicFlip, you can just grab and go.

This cable is compatible with all micro USB, designed specifically to fit your mobile devices in both orientation thanks to a symmetrical end. This cable certainly offers all mobile device users better functionality, you don’t have to worry about damaging the component by forcing to insert the cable in the wrong direction. The flexibility means convenience for you, not to mention when you purchase it from WinnerGear, the company offers free worldwide shipping.

From : Winnergear [Buy It Here]

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

MicFlip also features one meter long cable, it is super strong nylon braided cable with rubber protection on both ends. One of the ends of this tangle-free cable is USB plug that you can insert into USB port, it would be great if WinnerGear team can also make this part reversible. We’ve tested the micro USB with different mobile devices from Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G3, HTC One, and Galaxy Note 5, it works perfectly. Based on the survey, WinnerGear says that 75% respondents wanted a reversible cable while the rest 25% wanted more durable cable, MicFlip offers great solution to both problems.

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

Winnergear MicFlip Fully Reversible Micro USB Cable Hands-on Review

Tuvie has received MicFlip from our ‘Ask for A Review‘ feature, where we receive test unit/product sample for a review.

If you like this post, you might also be interested in :







Read our posts from your inbox

Advertisement


Advertise with us




Random Designs




-->








Advertise with us


Network Links

Archives