A piloted drone, Vultran Tyger 1 is a futuristic aircraft inspired by advanced fighter jet, rotorcraft, and of course, drone technologies. Powered by a Vultran TM109, it is gas turbine power plants with four high output brushless electric AC induction motors driving four sets of twin stacked propeller blades. Tyger 1 aims to set new standard in high performance VTOL (Vertical Landing and Takeoff) by combining lightweight carbon composites, epoxy, and metal alloys.
The technology features advancements in air multiplication technology (bladeless fan), highly reliable maneuverability, and artificial technology guidance system. Together, the system reduces pilot workload up to 40% and increases response time by up to 80%.
Designer : Lee Rosario
At the heart of Tyger 1, there’s Vultran’s onboard AI Operating System (AIOS), which is also known as Alexia. Alexia would be able to simultaneously monitor conditions of the pilot to outside hazards and threats such as emergency, troubleshooting, aircraft systems regulation, and intervention, all at instant speed. The primary goal here is to enhance pilot’s effectiveness.
Specifications of Vultran Tyger 1:
- Aircraft Type: Hybrid VTOL high performance rotor
- Crew: 2 (1 human and 1 Artificial Intelligence)
- Flight Suit Technology: Vultran Type1 Artificial Intelligence Flight
- Suit and HUD Helmet
- Fuselage Length: 24ft 6in
- Width: 24ft 6in
- Height: 7ft 2in
- Curb Ground Clearance: 12in
- Rotor Diameter: 5ft 6in
- Propulsion Systems: 4 x Twin stacked propeller blade propulsion (with an offset of 45 degrees) coupled with four air multiplier nozzle outputs (blade-less fan).
- Empty Weight: 3000lb
- Powerplant: Vultran Core TM108 Gas Turbine and 4x AC560 Brushless AC electric indiction motors
- Fuel Source: Quick charge High performance output Lithium Battery and aviation fuel
- Endurance: 3hr
- Service Ceiling: 15,000ft
- Onboard CPU Processing: 4 x 16 Core AMD Opteron CPU Processor (3.5ghz)
- Operating System Software: Alexia 3.4 (Proprietary)
- Recharge Methods: Electric recharge station, kinetic belt drive and onboard solar panels with day and night charging capabilities
- Emergency system implementations: water landing certified, autorotate, AI assisted systems management, weight redistribution system in the event of engine failure and parachute systems (in the even of total failure of 2 or more propellers)
- Glass Cockpit Digital Liquid Instrument panel
- Fly-by-Wire digital flight controls
T1 Artificial Intelligence Suit
- Alexia controlled core systems
- Liquid cooled distribution system
- Fiber Optic neural information network connection (able to upload body data in real time)
- Augmented Reality/HUD Helmet displays real time data such as systems information, environmental conditions and navigational data
- Biological Vital real time feedback motoring systems (heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen levels, body temperature, breathing rate, etc).
- Built in emergency response system is able to perform a number of essential quick response medical tasks
- Built in temperature control system
- Lightweight impact resistant body armor with Natural Flex technology
- Impact resistant composite armor
- Autonomous Flight modes
Tuvie has received “Vultran Tyger 1 Piloted Drone” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.