The Tomahawk is a Viper V-10 based motorcycle, a 500 horsepower engine with four wheels beneath it. The engine breathes through twin throttle bodies mounted right up front. The Tomahawk concept is an awesome-sounding machine. Clouds of blue smoke vied for attention with the throaty rumble of the mighty V-10, and hitting the gas visibly opened the twin throttle body blades up front where the headlight would normally be. Though deeper and more rumbling than most motorcycles, it did not seem to be louder overall – just deeper and less shrill.
The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of nearly 400 mph. Each pair of wheels is separated by a few inches and each wheel has an independent suspension. Bernhard said four wheels were necessary to handle the power from the engine.
1. 500 bhp (372 kW) @ 5600 rpm ( 60.4 bhp/liter); 525 lb.-ft. (712 Nm) @ 4200 rpm
2. 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled, 505 cubic inches (8277 cc)
3. 356-T6 aluminum alloy block with cast-iron liners, aluminum alloy cylinder heads
4. Bore x Stroke: 4.03 inches x 3.96 inches (102.4 x 100.6)
5. Two pushrod-actuated overhead valves per cylinder with roller-type hydraulic lifters
6. Sequential, multi-port electronic fuel injection with individual runners
7. Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
8. Max Engine Speed: 6000 rpm
9. Fuel Requirement: Unleaded premium, 93 octane (R+M/2)
10. Oil System: Dry Sump; takes 8 quarts Mobil1 10W30 Synthetic
11. Cooling System: Twin aluminum radiators mounted atop engine intake manifolds, force-fed from front-mounted, belt-driven turbine fan.
12. Takes 11 quarts of antifreeze.
13. Exhaust System: Equal-length tubular stainless steel headers with dual collectors and central rear outlets.
Outboard, single-sided parallel upper and lower control arms made from polished billet aluminum. Mounted via ball join t to aluminum steering uprights and hubs. Five degrees caster. Single, fully adjustable centrally located coil-over damper (2.25-inch coil with adjustable spring perch); pullrod and rocker-actuated mono linkage. Center-lock racing-style hubs.
Hand-fabricated box-section steel inboard swing arms, incorporating “hydral-link” lockable recirculating hydraulic circuit parking stand. Single fully adjustable centrally located Koni coil-over damper (2.25-inch coil with adjustable spring perch); pushrod and rocker-actuated mono linkage. Center-lock racing-style hubs
Time flies by and we don’t even know how the years just pass by. There are lots of memories that we keep in store but don’t ever get time to put them in a proper order in the form of photographs or videos. The all-new Life map is a touch screen digital photo storing and organization product. No one has the patience to take out time, sit and arrange all the photographs together as it is a very tiresome and dull work. But now with Life map you can keep all your most intimate memories organized in the form of photographs.
When you work with woodworking or multiple projects but there are not much space available, perhaps you need Keter Adjustable Folding Compact Table Work Station Solution. We have featured CEL WS3E Power8 Workshop before, it looks like this table can be a great complement to the set. It’s an ultra practical folding workbench that helps you get your project done whether you’re at worksite or at home, you’ll love its simplicity, ruggedness, and portability.
You can carry this everywhere for multiple uses, a perfect table for all your DIY projects, when you’re done, simply fold it down for compact storage. Don’t underestimate this workstation, it boasts a large work area of 21.70″ (L) x 33.50″ (W) x 29.70″ (H) and it can accommodate a weight up to 1000 pounds. It features quick-opening system with lightweight steel legs, the lower level can be used for accessible tool storage, you will love the convenience.