With the technological advancement, different types of kitchen outlines are being introduced everyday to ensure smooth cooking both indoor and outdoor. Fuego Modular is a completely modular kitchen that can be a vital part of your outdoor enjoyment. This innovative kitchen is a freestanding cooking mechanism that expands the Fuego viewpoint of outdoor grilling as a remarkable social experience. A user will be able to customize this outdoor kitchen in order to include their preferred components and the built-in bar makes sure that the cook stays at the heart of the party. With this kitchen, anyone would love to be the cook of a party.
For you internet geek, chumby is your best friend. This little guy might seems tiny, but when you get your hand on him, you might don’t want to let him go. Surf the internet anywhere with chumby, this traveller gadget can help you check your email, do some social bookmarking, check out the time, with its 3.5 LCD screen, you can see it pretty clear. WIFI, 128MB RAM, speakers, 2 USB outlets and plug for headphones, only with $200 you can get this little guy on your hand.
GIGABay and Ceres G Space Tourism Team is an ambitious proposal from Oscar Vinals, one of our favorite transportation designers that focuses on space tourism subject. We’ve been dreaming of the possibility to enjoy space adventure, becoming a privileged space tourist, now that dream looks like coming true, thanks to many Space Tourism projects which are in development today.
The proposal here consists of a large cargo plane called GIGABay and a spaceship shuttle called “Ceres G”, a compact vehicle built with the latest generation of high tech materials. You can read step by step details on how this system works in Vinals’ own words.
1. The “GIGABay” loads on its special cargo bay, there are 3 Spaceships “Ceres G”, one is at the launch pad and the other 2 subjected in a system similar to an industrial chain production, are located in the ceiling of the cargo bay. After launching the first vehicle “Ceres G”, the system loads another vehicle on the catapult launch, until all three spaceships are launched.
2. The “GIGABay” takes off from any airport, reaches 13,000m of altitude, opens tailgates (remember that the “GIGABay” concept plane is equipped with a special system to control the pressure inside cargo bay)… extends the EMSC System (Electro Magnetic Space Catapult) with a length of almost 50m (extended) of electro magnetic’s rail with an angle of inclination of 20° with the horizontal plane from the fuselage’s “GIGABay”; launches the “Ceres G” when it reaches an ejection speed of about 200km/h.
Designer : Oscar Viñals
3. The vehicle “Ceres G” is ejected about 200km/h, when the air flow “hits” on the back side, thanks to its design is pushed, reaching a speed of more than 600km/h.
4. A few seconds later, the rocket engine is started and the Spaceship “Ceres G” is propelled to an altitude of 115,000m.
5. Space tourists can enjoy few minutes in Zero Gravity … and after, thanks to 11 boosters’ “Ceres G” put the ship in the best path for a safe descent.
6. Thanks to a special designed “Ceres G” fuselage, this descends into a glide flight taking advantage of the airflow, redirecting it when intakes from the ducts over the fuselage and exit from the rear variables exhaust.
7. The “Ceres G” lands on any airport runway and our Space Adventure ends with success.
8. Six Space Adventurers have conquered the Space border; One pilot and five Space Tourists one of those with the privilege of having traveled in the co-driver seat.
The main goal of this concept Space Tourism transportation system is to optimize all resources while allowing more people to afford this space adventure. GigaBay has been designed as an eco-friendly concept airplane, perhaps we can start discussing “Green Space Tourism” in this 21st century.
Tuvie has received “GIGABay and Ceres G Space Tourism Team” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.