You can now connect to your flash drive wirelessly with SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick. Yes, you don’t need to plug in anything except when you need to charge it, this flash drive works with both your computer and mobile devices. No matter where you are, as long as the stick is in your pocket or near you, you can simply walk across the room while still have access to your media or files, wherever it’s streaming movies/music or transferring files. You can easily save photos and videos to and from your mobile devices.
This device allows you to stream HD movies and music up to 3 devices at the same time, it is compatible with most mobile gadgets such as iPhone, Android devices, iPad, and Kindle Fire, you can also connect it to your PC or Mac. This is a nice way to share your content with friends or co-workers, they can upload/download, save, and share your stuff from a distance.
If you love Tetris or Jenga, you probably would love Hoverkraft Levitating Construction Challenge. It’s like the combination of Tetris and Jenga with a twist, it levitates, making the challenge even more difficult.
So yeah, Hoverkraft was inspired by old-school building game, but this time, players have to carefully stack pieces on a levitated platform. Thanks to magnetic repulsion, these game developers manage to design and develop unique gameboard that defies gravity. Just like Jenga, the last player who can place a block without causing the platform to tumble wins the game. There are 24 plastic blocks you can use: 6 pyramids, 6 corners, 6 L-shapes, and 6 straight pieces, it’s an addictive toy for both children and grown ups. Can you hear that? It’s your inner geek calling you to play this game.
WT4000 consists of 3 devices : computer terminal, a barcode scan ring, and a hygienic arm-mount holder, this mobile computer can help warehouse workers to work efficiently to fulfill orders. No more fatigue because of oversize barcode scanner. Customers who bought this wearable computer have reported 30% increase in productivity after deploying WT4000.
Features and benefits of the WT4000 Series:
– Wide scanning range meets the needs of a wide variety of applications
– Flexible application support: voice-only, text-only and combination voice and text
– Run nearly any enterprise application with the powerful, high-performance platform
– 802.11 a/b/g WLAN connectivity provides up-to-the-minute information for more timely decision-making, fewer errors and greater customer satisfaction
– Rugged design ensures reliable operation in challenging environments and wide range of temperatures
– Ergonomic design provides all-day user comfort and worker safety
– Flexible scanning peripherals ? works with the RS309 and RS409 Wearable Scanners