Mobiado has announced their latest phone design after long development: Mobiado Grand Touch Executive phone. As usually, this product boasts Mobiado’s uniqueness and creativity, it’s the first phone crafted from a stone hybrid material along with SIM Card mechanism. Mobiado has been known for its skill to design and develop luxury mobile phones that combine art with technology, it’s in Mobiado’s DNA.
If you still remember Mobiado CPT001-CPT003, you’ll know that this project is a realization of their first concept phone that utilizes a hybrid stone material. Mobiado Grand Touch Executive phone is available in 5 different models: granite, marble, burl, cocobolo, and ebony.
From : Mobiado
The SIM card key mechanism allows user to experience mechanical system of this phone. The SIM card movement is precision assembled from complicated stainless steel components and can be accessed only with customized Mobiado key.
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash.
- 4.65″ display, 720 x 1280 pixels, S-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with 16M colours.
- 16GB storage, 1GB RAM
- 3.5mm audio jack, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3 player, and MP4/H.264/H.263 player.
- GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, and microUSB v2.0 port.
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer.
Tuvie has received “Mobiado Grand Touch Executive Cell Phone” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.