Survival tools in a super slim card holder container, this is what Jackfish all about. At just 8.5mm thick, Jackfish is full of handy equipment that you might need when you traveling, working, or exploring. It consists of different tools that you might need such as taking notes with a pen, lightening a fire, tightening a screw, or purifying water. This unit has been designed for people who appreciate great design and quality, for anyone who is looking for handy tools without bulk up their pockets or bag.
Jackfish holds up to 4 cards, in this way, when you visit a place where everything can be paid with credit cards, you simply don’t need much else. The design team spent months to design a special mechanism to insert and hold those cards, they chose more costly option of carving the entire part from a solid block of titanium. Titanium is chosen over anodized aluminum because it won’t scratch after rubbing against a few coins. This product is a great pocket survival kit.
Designer : Jackfish Survival
1. Micro screwdriver flat head 0.8mm tip (ideal for glasses)
2. Titanium coated Pozi drive standard hex bit (hex slot on side of jackfish)
3. Titanium coated flat head standard hex bit (5mm width)
4. Kingston micro SD card reader (no sd card supplied) carry copies of documents
5. True Utility Telescopic Pen (opens to 118mm in length, 3 refills included) + cap
1. Aluminium Whistle (120 Decibel)
2. Glass Vial (10 drops of liquid – for shipping we will send empty – No iodine!)
3. Windproof match (burn for 5 seconds in the harshest of wind, includes striker)
4. Firesteel 4.5mm wide (light a fire when everything else is wet)
5. Spyderco Bug Knife (amazing quality and very sharp – 3Cr13MoV stainless steel)
6. Liquid filled button compass (15mm diameter)