India concept motorcycle has been designed to represent the modern version of India on the international scale. India has not been known for its innovative automobile designing, since the economy is growing at a very fast rate along with education level, in future it is quite possible that India will be representing its own reputed international brand.
The front suspension & steering system used by India motorcycle is “Hossack Steering System”, but the steering axis and axis of rotation are not coincidental but parallel to each other. The new innovative futuristic trellis has been used along with flat V-Twin engine to lower the center of gravity of the bike. Styling has been futuristic, sharp, elegant & innovative, and kept to minimum to give it a combination of beauty and machinery look. The inspiration came from examining the history, styling, craze and evolution of motorcycles. The oil age is coming to an end, so let’s wave goodbye to this age with some awesome designs so that it is remembered for a long time.
Designer : Chetan Rao
- Engine – 1200cc, V-Twin, 6-speed gearbox, liquid cooled
- Front suspension – Hossack parallel axis development
- Rear suspension – Monotube type single central monoshock
- Chassis – Lightweight aluminum alloy futuristic trellis
- Tank Cap. – 19.5 L
- Discs – Front Dia- 250mm, Dual Disc each two piston calipers
- Rear Dia – 250mm, Single disc, two piston calipers
- Tires – Front – 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear – 240/40 ZR 18