Designed by Marco Schembri, Dynamic concept earphones offer universal products for everyone to enjoy music. It’s a design proposal for JBL, you can read his explanations below.
Concept earphones project developed for JBL on behalf of Harman International. I started from the consideration that JBL always created versatile products, easy to use, comfortable and designed to can be the perfect products for everyone, no matter sex no matter age, no matter when and where. After months of researches and medical consulting, the goal was to create a very versatile product to meet the different market requirements, so I created a dynamic model of earphones with different studies on all the different parts, taking care of every single details in the best way possible.
- Innovative shape changing system
- Innovative 3d printed texture on the earphone tip allow a perfect
soft fitting for all the different sizes
- Dynamic TPE soft part allow to have a comfortable earphones
- Dynamic sound with noise suppression
- Dynamic Bluetooth make them easy to wear without the wire limit
Designer : Marco Schembri
Tuvie has received “Dynamics Concept Earphones” project from our ‘Submit A Design‘ feature, where we welcome our readers to submit their design/concept for publication.